2011年1月24日 星期一

Jap's trip with parents

Tis trip with my parents.. We went to Osaka., Kobe & Kyoto.. Although it's reli cold... But warm at my heart...;) I dun know when we can hv time to go together.. But I know I precious every moment I hv with them...;)
I love u ... Dad & Mom.^^




These 7 days, the sky was sooo blue^^




Simply shoot frm the flight... Pretty sky... Tatthai nice to start our trip..;)




Osaka... A must shoot place..it was sooo cold!!




A must go place at Kobe^^




The hotel we stay was prefect!! The view I'll never forgot ...




Of cox we did!!! We won't miss the chance to enjoy the prefect Kobe steak!!:D




青水寺@ Kyoto ^^



We went to 溫泉@kyoto



Snow !! Sooo cold !!


We back to Osaka .. Sky so great^^




必去的海洋館!!^^



My room's view in Osaka^^

The trip was sooo good with excellent hotels , place , food ..etc thx for the one who organize the trip... Love tat sooo much!!^*


-- 發送自我的 iPhone

沒有留言:

張貼留言

但願人長久~~願苦難中的人加油

The call