2011年5月28日 星期六

Light in the darkness






Let's talks abt my job...
An old women came to me at the morning 9:00am when I just step in my office... She tears once she saw me... all she wanted to to... Was to thanks me... Cox she dun want to commit suicide anymore.. And the improvement of the relationship with her grandson is very remarkable...

Actually, i hv dun nothing.. The ppl who help her walk through her darkness is she herself .... I'm just a mediator to let her help herself...

Yes.. My job is so dame serious ... Some ppl may found very interested .. But , indeed.. It was not .. I still continue to stay conscious & left behind (I mean at my position) , just bcos.. Sometimes, it seems work out a bit... If my boss is not tat sucks & unreasonable.. I think it's better...( it definite is a fantasy ..)

Wat I reli want to say is ..

I just can't sleep tonite!!!!! And I'm still thinking of my stupid job things and so sad tat my stupid boss came out of my fxxking mind on 5:00 am ...
Dame it!!!

-- 發送自我的 iPhone

沒有留言:

張貼留言

但願人長久~~願苦難中的人加油

The call