2010年7月24日 星期六

My first ipad





Finally ... Got my first ipad.. Tat has to thx someone to queue up for 4 hours for tis... Dun know how to thx ... But I like tat vert much~~~!!




My fist ipad is a version of 32g 3g.. I brought the shield long before la... Pretty nice tho~~~^^




First things to do ...
Play the we rule la....ofcox~~~XD




Using SMV $198 plan can watch TVB program & some movies on different web... Not bad tho...;)




Haha... Dun be scary, I'm not watching the J2... I'm just testing it ~~~XD




A very big GPS ... Tat is very convenience when using it oversea...
I want my vacation now!!!>.<--



Afterall, i like my first ipad very much, although the queueing procedures was soooo annoying... But after i hv my tablet on my hand... Haha.. I read more.. Slidshows anywhere...Tats pretty good ! Right!!:D

I love my ipad!!^^

發送自我的 iPhone

1 則留言:

但願人長久~~願苦難中的人加油

The call